Peach Pie Popsicle

1 Frozen banana, peeled chopped
2 Large peach, seeded diced
½ Teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon agave
Pinch of cinnamon

Step one:
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth or desired consistency.
Step Two:
Pour into popsicle tray and freeze until set (3-6 hours) enjoy.

This entry was posted in Carousel, Popular Recipes, Recipes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Peach Pie Popsicle

1. Colleen says:

Sounds yummy! What is avage, though? Agave nectar? Thanks!

2. A friend pinned them on Pinterest and I am SO going to try them this week!!!

3. Lindsey says:

Found this on pinterest – going to make it this weekend! Thanks for a great recipe!

4. Pingback: Weight Loss Wednesday: 5 Simple Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle | I Eat Grass

5. Health starts in the kitchen, use Fittodo recipes to map out your family’s meals by putting nutrition at the top of your priority list you’re ensuring a happy, healthy lifestyle for everyone.

Thanks
    Fittodo.com Team
    For More Info … Living a Healthy Lifestyle

6. jemma says:

This recipe will be perfect for my little niece, who is lactose intolerant, for the summer!

7. Pingback: Pinspiration: Week Ending May 20th 2012 | PATHways

8. Elizabeth says:

I have apparently become known among the neighborhood kids as The Mom Who Always Has Popsicles. Needless to say, I’m always on the hunt for new and easy recipes that use up the fruit I have on hand. I knew I’d seen these on Pinterest a while back but hadn’t repinned; so glad your site came up in the search! I can’t wait to get home from work today and mix these up for the Spruce Street Gang.

9. Pingback: Paleo Peach Pie Popsicles

10. Jessica says:

Do you use plain or vanilla almond milk? Sweetened or unsweetened?

11. Pingback: Beat The Heat with Frozen Vegan Treats! | Vegan Cuts

12. Sarah says:

I’ve never made anything with almond milk before– could I find that at a general supermarket like Jewel or Butera?

13. Pingback: Peach Pie Popsicle | I Eat Grass

14. Rebecca says:

LOVE THIS idea!! Will definitely be making these!

15. Anushka says:

Why does the banana have to be frozen first, if you’re going to freeze the whole concoction anyway?

16. Vickey says:

Awesome article.

17. Pingback: 15 delicious popsicle recipes to make with your kids

18. Pingback: 25 Healthy Popsicle Recipes for Kids | To the Moon and Back

19. Sarah says:

I am allergic to almonds (all nuts), what can I use instead? regular milk?

20. Sarah says:

I cannot have almond milk (allergic to nuts), what can I use instead? Regular milk?

• elyssa says:

Sarah,

You can use regular milk, however, the recipe would no longer be vegan. Feel free to replace almond milk with your choice of dairy-free milk. Coconut milk is AMAZING for foodie solutions. You could also try rice milk, hemp milk or soy milk. Let us know how they come out. Thanks for reading!

– E