- Take a pic or a Vine of you performing a stunt at the farmer’s market. i.e. a cartwheel, hand stand, one of those jump splits, etc.
- Go to a bookstore or library and gather all the vegan cookbooks you can find. Take a photo of your collection.
- Ham it up with a vegan chef. OK, not actual ham – but you get it. Say “dairy-free cheese!”
- Your best plated meal; grab a cookbook and get all Food Network, show us your best presentation.
- Browse through ingredient lists to find a product made with gelatin (or another shocking ingredient) that you were not aware of. Ex: Planters’ Peanuts
We will choose three winners. The winner of our last contest, Shade Ibe AKA OneVeganFatty, is now a regular contributor. You just might be the lucky winner of a limited edition iEG T-shirt! Another lucky winner will receive a Skype/G-hangout Q&A sesh with the man himself: Chef Ayinde. Learn the best summer grilling tips and tricks from a professional culinary specialist. Plus one mystery prize! The best submissions will be featured on iEatGrass. Time to get snapping!
Here’s what will happen:
Vine entries will also be accepted on Twitter @AYINDE #iEGstyle.
2. iEatGrass staff will choose one winner to be displayed on the site.
3. Winner will be announced Wednesday, July 3.
Good luck, grassmunchers!
Disclaimer: Any injuries, theft, pain, disasters and/or other stuff that may happen as a result of attempting to complete this challenge is not our fault. Be smart.