Hey guys! So, I’m excited to announce that I’m writing a cookbook along with my partner in crime and iEG’s Managing Editor, Zoe Eisenberg. The book is due to be published later this year, but the recipes are ready for testing now! I’m looking for a few enthusiastic volunteers who would enjoy testing some of the recipes for me over the next several weeks.
Here’s the criteria I’m looking for in a recipe tester. You should:
- Enjoy cooking with a variety of vegan ingredients
- Be detail-oriented and good at following recipes. (previous testing experience a plus)
- Agree to provide a critique of each recipe tested. (ability to provide photos of tested recipes a plus)
- Be willing to test at least 10 to 15 recipes between now and February 28th.
- Be willing to keep the specifics of your testing confidential (no sharing of these recipes, please!)
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to help out the iEG crew with some recipe testing, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and tell me why you’d make a good tester.
I know there are lots of great testers out there, so let me hear from you! Please apply by Friday, January 31st. I’m sure it will be a very tough decision to choose just a few wonderful cooks to help with the testing.