Leila Buffery, iEG recipe contributor
Dessert time! This week Leila’s got a video recipe for you all to enjoy, and everything you’ll need is listed below. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 110g soft dark brown Sugar (3.8oz)
- 150g self-raising Flour (5.3oz)
- 1/2 a TSP of Cinnamon
- 1/2 a TSP of ground Ginger
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- A pinch of salt
- 50g of Walnuts (1.75oz)
- 100ml warm tap Water (1/2 cup)
- 100ml Olive Oil (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 a TSP of Vinegar
- 1/2 a TSP Vanilla Extract
- 120g grated Carrots (4.2oz)
FOR THE ICING!
- 100g Soy Butter (I use Vitalite) (3.5oz)
- 315g Icing Sugar (11oz)
- The juice of 1/4 of a Lemon
Leila Buffery, otherwise known as WhatLeilaEats, is a Brighton, UK chef/mischievous prankster who started her vegan journey with an ambition to inspire others to lead a cruelty-free lifestyle. Food to make your soul and tummy glow. Check out more of Leila’s vegan cooking on whatleilaeats.tumblr.com, and amazing food porn on her Instagram.