By: Ayinde Howell
Watch me make this ginger garlic bok choy over brown rice. (Anti-inflammatory foods) on Facebook live #FoodPornProducerShow 😎 ========================
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 2 cups baby bok choy chopped
- See salt to taste
- Optional shiitake mushrooms
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot and shimmering.
- Add Ginger and garlic sauté for approximately 30 to 45 seconds until it becomes aromatic. (If using shiitake mushrooms add in now)
- Add bok choy mix well sauté for approximately two minutes then add remaining ingredients mix well and move from heat. The point is did briefly sauté the bok choy not to overcook it.
- Serve over brown rice. I made this to to help build up anti-inflammatory foods and enzymes in my system to fight the information in my gums just a way to use food as medicine.