Watch me make these Rum Raisin Oatmeal cookies on Facebook live #FoodPornProducerShow 😎
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 vegan eggs (4 ounces of liquid)
- 1–2 tablespoons spiced rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/14 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins (optional mix half dried cranberries)
- In a mixing bowl combine butter and sugar and mix with electric mixer for approximately 2 to 5 minutes until butter and sugar as well combined and becomes fluffy. Mix in egg rum and vanilla well.
- In a separate bowl combine all remaining dry ingredients flour, oats spices etc. mix well. Using spatula fold in dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Give it a taste if you feel it needs more of any spice add it. Using a spoon or scoop place cookie drops on an ungreased cookie sheet bake in oven at 375 for approximately 10 minutes on the top shelf.
Happy, Happy, Merry, Merry!